As accountants, we love working with figures. But if you don’t, then our Bookkeeping service has to be an attractive option.
When you run a business, you need to focus on your core activities. We doubt you want to spend hours grappling with receipt processing, bank reconciliation or a hundred other bookkeeping tasks.
High level of support
The management and updating of your books is placed in our expert hands, giving the freedom to focus on running your business and saving on payroll cost of hiring a bookkeeper.
This is a tried and tested service already used by a number of London businesses. Crucially, it offers a level of support no bookkeeping bureau or agency can match.
Here’s what you get when you use our outsourced bookkeeping services:
- a tailored system developed and run by chartered and certified accountants
- meticulously prepared books that will always be auditor friendly
- an up-to-the-minute view of where you stand with cashflow and debt collection
- VAT-ready accounts that mean your monthly or quarterly returns can be completed on time, every time and with the minimum of fuss
- peace of mind that comes from knowing a vital part of your business is managed by highly trained professionals.
Optmark Accountants to the rescue
And here’s something else that may be of interest.
When you run a small or medium-sized business, it’s easy to overlook certain administrative chores. Very soon you can find your books are in less than perfect shape, perhaps delaying the filing of your accounts.
If you are in that situation, there’s no cause for alarm. We have considerable experience of stepping in and straightening things out, putting your company accounts back on a sound footing.
If necessary, we can negotiate with HM Revenue & Customs on your behalf to minimise, or even eliminate, possible tax penalties. Once we’ve tidied things up, we can then take over the running of your books, to ensure problems like that never happen again.
So if you are thinking of outsourcing your bookkeeping and accounting, we can help you. Contact us on 020 8696 7090 for a FREE no obligation chat.